Here’s an example of our O&M services offerings:
- Building and equipment tours.
- BAS monitoring and operation
- Central Plant monitoring and operations. They will start it up, shut it down and keep it operating properly and at peak performance.
- Perform all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on building equipment to keep occupants comfortable and the building running smooth – such as lighting, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, doors, structural and architectural, roof & storm drains, parking lots, elevators, kitchen equipment and so on.
- Respond to tenant needs and resolve issues.
- Provide additional tenant services where applicable.
- Emergency On-Call response 24/7 for all of those issues that can’t wait until the next day.
- Sub-Contractor management for those more specialized tasks such as: Fire System maintenance and repairs, Electrical testing and maintenance, Major boiler and chiller repairs, etc. Let our Chief Engineers handle getting the bids and managing them for you.
- Real time reporting and communication – Be the eyes and ears, boots on the ground, for you
- Water Treatment Services: We can provide and implement a full-scale water treatment program for your buildings Cooling towers, Chillers, Boilers and all closed loop systems. We have access to state-of-the-art water treatment monitoring equipment that will bring your treatment program out of the dark ages and into the 21st century. Water treatment is more than just adding chemicals and letting it swirl around your system for a few hours and then dumping it down the drain. Let us provide you a program that will utilize real chemistry to save you money on your water bill and your treatment plan. And yes, something that is safe for the environment too!!
- Building equipment inventory management. Let us create a complete inventory list of all of your building equipment to include make, model, serial number and location. We can use that information to either create a PM program or add the information to your current PM program so you have a single platform to find the information on your equipment. No more running out to the chiller plant to get that Pump model number so you can order a new rebuild kit for it. You already have it at your fingertips.
- Work order management and dispatching services. Your tenants quickly and easily report their building maintenance issues via phone or email into our call center, the issue is then recorded into the work order program and our dispatchers do all the work getting the right person to take care of the issue from start to finish.
If it is in, on or around your building chances are we can take care of it for you – effectively, efficiently and affordably – so please contact us today and give us a try – we have a fantastic company filled with great people ready to work for you AND we guarantee your 100% satisfaction with any of our services!