Commercial HVAC for Building Owners
Every building owner deals with the need for a well maintained HVAC system (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning). The HVAC system may work for a long time, but at some point, it will need HVAC maintenance and HVAC repairs. This is especially true for HVAC systems installed in large commercial buildings. Building owners can choose to hire a commercial HVAC contractor to fix systems when they break down or they can choose a better option. There are many benefits for building owners to invest in a long term contract with an HVAC contractor who will perform regular maintenance and keep the system performing at it’s peak.
Choosing the right commercial HVAC company is the key to receiving high-quality services. The first and most important step for a building owner is to identify a highly reputable commercial HVAC company. This will determine how well the job will be completed and how successful the building owner’s working relationship will be once they are hired. As such, it is important to perform research and compare various commercial HVAC companies to decide the company that best suits the building owner’s needs. Here are a list of qualities to look for in a commercial HVAC company:
The Commercial HVAC Company’s Experience
Not all HVAC systems are the same. Systems on commercial buildings are especially complex and need a higher level of expertise. The fact is that not every HVAC company has the relevant experience needed to help building owners. It is important for building owners to hire contractors who have experience working with the same HVAC system they have installed. This reduces the risk of damages and complications to an HVAC system, and thus otherwise unnecessary costs and repairs. TSS HVAC works with almost all brands and sizes of equipment, including Carrier, Payne, Goodman, Bryant, York, Trane, Lennox, Liebert, and American Standard.
Check for Valid References
Before hiring any contractor, building owners should ask for references. This will help to determine how well the commercial HVAC company works and what their clients are saying. A fully-grown and trustworthy HVAC company will have a solid reputation founded on satisfied customers. A firm can be researched online to understand their ratings and discover testimonials from either happy or disappointed building owners. TSS HVAC has received awards and is accredited with the BBB, Idaho AGC, ASHRAE, BOMA Idaho, BOMA Portland, and BOMA Seattle King County.
Licensing and Insurance
It’s important for building owners to remember to check whether the commercial HVAC company is insured and licensed. Building owners should make sure the contractor maintains a satisfactory insurance policy that protects both parties. In case the contractor makes a major errors that damage the HVAC systems, their insurance should cover the building owner. Similarly, if one of their workers get injured while working on the HVAC system, they should have insurance to cover that cost. TSS HVAC is licensed, bonded and insured.
When building owners search for a commercial HVAC company, they should choose the one that offers the most value. The working relationship between the building owner and the commercial HVAC company should have mutual benefits that keep both partners happy. Here are some values that building owners should require from an HVAC Company:
Quick response: Commercial HVAC companies should be capable of responding to a building owner’s HVAC emergencies. That means they should be able to respond on a 24/7 basis. Disasters can happen anytime. Without a quick response, a lot can be lost. Make sure the chosen HVAC company can respond fast at any time they are called. TSS HVAC offers emergency hours and values your schedule. We promise to be “on time or you don’t pay a dime.”
Reasonable pricing: As much as a building owner wants their systems to be cared for, they don’t want to rob a bank to afford the cost. Find a commercial HVAC company that offers quality services at a reasonable price. They should be flexible depending on the type of systems and services you need.
HVAC maintenance and repairs are a major expense to any commercial building owner. A good HVAC company can help a building owner plan and prepare for the future by providing reports on how systems are operating. By working with HVAC contractors continuously, they can help detect problems that are bound to happen and prevent them before they happen. That is the primary way to save money. Building owners should plan to work with an HVAC contractor for a long time to build trust and loyalty. In return, they can help building owners save money and reach goals. The endless benefits of hiring a commercial HVAC contractor include:
- Reasonable Price: Building owners who hire contractors to work for a long time can save money. By agreeing to a contract, building owners can look forward to special treatment when it comes to buying new parts and repairs. Almost everything comes at a lower price from the HVAC contractor when within a long term agreement.
- Regular Preventive Maintenance: The contractor is responsible for making sure building HVAC systems are always running. Therefore, they can decide to be carrying out some preventive maintenance to keep systems healthy. This saves a lot of money for building owners by solving problems before they become bigger problems.
- Hassle-Free Visits and Maintenance: With a contractor, there is no need to worry about an HVAC system. They know how to take care of them so the building owner can relax and concentrate on more important issues.
- 24-Hour Service and Availability: If anything goes wrong, a commercial HVAC contractor is a phone call away and willing to respond to emergencies. This allows peace of mind knowing the system is in good hands.
- Expert Advice: HVAC contractors can educate building owners about their systems to help them make knowledgeable decisions.
- Budget for Future Costs: HVAC contractors can help building owners plan for future costs and allow lead time to find affordable system components.
- Increase the Life of and HVAC System: Regular maintenance lengthens the lifespan of a system by attending to needs as they arise.
- Trust: Every building owner should do their research to find and keep an HVAC contractor they can develop trust and a long-term working relationship with. This allows peace of mind in not doubting their recommendations. It also ensures building owners have more time to take care of more pressing issues.
Therefore, it is only reasonable for building owners to find HVAC contractors who are willing to work with together long term to save help save money and hassle.
HVAC MAINTENANCE SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR BUILDING OWNERS
Building owners are good customers for TSS HVAC because they use more of a hands-on approach with their HVAC equipment at each of their buildings. Building Owners are continually budgeting for capital improvements, which gives them the opportunity to include HVAC service and repair in their long term goals and budgets. Building owners can work directly with TSS HVAC to develop a long term plan to meet those goals and budgets.
A good HVAC contractor should be skilled and experienced with almost every HVAC service a building owner may need. They should be flexible to solve all HVAC problems as they occur.
The following are some of the services that a building owner should expect from an HVAC contractor:
By the measures mentioned above, TSS HVAC is a great solution for building owners. Start the consultation process today by scheduling an appointment!